Now the common equipment in the industrial production and processing of core lathes has won the favor of different fields and industries. The overall performance is very excellent. After several years of improvement and improvement, the production and processing efficiency has also been improved, and the equipment structure It has been simplified and applicable to more fields. So how does this equipment perform the daily management and precautions of turning and milling core lathes?
1. When installing a core lathe, pay great attention to avoid installation deviations during installation.
(1) Tightening the gland should be performed after the coupling is aligned, and the bolts should be evenly supported to prevent the end face of the gland from deviating. Check the points with a feeler gauge, and the error should not be greater than 0.05 mm;
(2) Check that the clearance between the gland and the outer diameter of the shaft or sleeve is uniform. Check the tolerance of each point with a feeler gauge not more than 0.01 mm.
2. The compression amount of the spring should be carried out in accordance with regulations. Citizen's machine tools are not allowed to be too large or too small, and an error of 2.00 mm is required. Too large or too small will affect the specific pressure, which will cause certain damage to the machine.
3. After the moving ring is installed, it can be flexibly moved on the shaft. After pressing the moving ring toward the spring, it should spring back automatically.